you're the one for me >>
hello earthlings! welcome to my ohh-so-lovely blog ! leave a tag or something yeah ? (:



angelene qifarian newtowner 240896 ish th BIG day ! :D mm..

when th whole world's against you. T.O.D.A.Y blessing in disguise , stay tuned! term one , harsh on me . taking a break from reality (Y) omg i surviveddddd (: never too late (?)

YOU.TELL.ME.WHAT.TO.DO.OKAY?! Wednesday, March 16, 2011 @ 10:59 PM
freakk , today's totally tiring .
emotionally drained out ~
seriously got so pissed in dance today .. to be exact , not pissed but its sorta-semi-little disappointed and ohwell, sigh .
if i wasnt suppose to say this , then please for goodness sake tell me what you wanna say so that I.WONT.HURT.YOU.OR.WHATEVER.
this role's too big , you make me feel like i'm not fit for it.
whatever shit man . life's just so contradicting ..
maybe you wont even be talking to me .
next time tell me what's your plan k ?! so i can just go with th story , instead of being blame for something i didnt do , havent done when i'm just trying to be honest ! -.-
freak.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.