you're the one for me >>
hello earthlings! welcome to my ohh-so-lovely blog ! leave a tag or something yeah ? (:



angelene qifarian newtowner 240896 ish th BIG day ! :D mm..

YOU.TELL.ME.WHAT.TO.DO.OKAY?! when th whole world's against you. T.O.D.A.Y blessing in disguise , stay tuned! term one , harsh on me . taking a break from reality (Y) omg i surviveddddd (:

i need you . Wednesday, March 16, 2011 @ 11:36 PM
'god wants you to know that God is there for you to hold on. Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do, even if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your faith, even if it's easier to let go. Hold on to God's hand...' - facebook .
dear god ,
i'm holding on to whats left good of me . i believe i can , cant i ? (:
this phrase somehow enlightened me a lil , after all those stuffs that happen today ..
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.