you're the one for me >>
hello earthlings! welcome to my ohh-so-lovely blog ! leave a tag or something yeah ? (:



angelene qifarian newtowner 240896 ish th BIG day ! :D mm..

respect > judge stars on tracks Nostalgic Its time these lines never gets old. reallyreallytired. Buckle up me i need you . YOU.TELL.ME.WHAT.TO.DO.OKAY?! when th whole world's against you.

taking a break Wednesday, November 23, 2011 @ 9:51 PM
hi. sry for not updating for sooo long. was rlly kept occupied by sl, dance and studies.. "to me, breaks are taken so that time is allowed for fun/rest, and replenishing of energy so that I can fly higher" I swear I rlly need a break. even to the movies sounds good. there's so many things I wish to do.. especially repairing friendships. this girl here is really tired. I'm glad no one's visiting my blog so at least I can rant(,: hehe. there's time I feel like committing suicide, but my close ones talked me out.. I feel bless with their listening ears<3 although it's sch holiday, they're always still here for me. sometimes I rlly wished my parents could be here for me more. trust me more. sighhhhhhhhhh): I want a break before I start my serious studying. I wanna fly high. I don't want to disappoint myself any further :/ life can be so demoralizing sometimes.. i don't unds why I'm always a person for others to vent their anger on...... I don't uds why I'm not given any help when all I felt was like I'm drowning. I really need a break.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.